RV insurance can protect your motorhome, travel trailer, camper and even your horse trailer. Let us help you select the right coverage for your RV needs and get a great price at the same time. Call us today at 239-596-3700 to get a complimentary insurance quote.
Here are some things to consider when shopping for recreational vehicle insurance:
- Liability coverage provides you with bodily injury and property damage coverage, medical payments, uninsured coverage and more.
- You may be able to choose how your Comprehensive and Collision coverage will be settled in the event of a covered total loss. Options tailored to your needs can include:
- Stated Value– market value/actual cash value of the RV
- Agreed Value– the insured amount, regardless of the current market value
- Replacement Cost – we will replace your insured RV with a new RV
- Consider Vacation Liability coverage for when you stop driving and start using your recreational vehicle as a temporary residence.
- Personal Effect Coverage provides replacement cost for damage or loss to items normally used with your RV when physical damage coverage is selected.
- Some policies include Roadside Assistance, which has you covered 24/7 in the event of a breakdown or accident. Some will even allow you to upgrade the coverage to include lodging, transportation and meal coverage if needed.
- Other additional coverage can include: Accident forgiveness, pet coverage, diminishing deductible, and more.
- Discounts can lower your premium. Ask us whether you qualify for safe driver discounts, original owner discounts, package discounts and more.
- You can save money if you insure more than one item with a single company, including your home, cars, motorcycles, classic cars and boats. It will also simplify your life.
Call us today for a complimentary quote.